Acceptable Use Policy
Effective: October 1, 2017
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") tells you what you can and cannot do when you use our Services in any possible way. This document is incorporated by reference and governed by the Terms and Conditions or other similar written agreement between you and OpenMessage. You, the Customer, may not use the Services without agreeing to this AUP. If you have any questions about restrictions set out below, if you need to file a complaint or wish to inform us of a breach of this Policy, please contact OpenMessage at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the relevant details.
Read this carefully
You agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any End User to use, OpenMessage’s Services in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
1. Using the Services to encourage any illegal, abusive, or other activities that interfere with the business or activities of OpenMessage.
2. Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to OpenMessage or any of its users.
3. Using the Services in any manner that may subject OpenMessage or any third party to liability, damages, or danger.
4. Using the Services in any manner that violates: industry standards; any third party policies including all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines (or any similar industry standards, third party policies or requirements in any other jurisdiction); or requirements that OpenMessage may communicate to its Customers including any usage requirements.
5. Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act (or any similar or analogous anti-spam, data protection, or privacy legislation in any other jurisdiction).
6. Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including unsolicited or unwanted phone calls or SMS.
7. Using the Services, or any component of the Services, in any manner not authorized by OpenMessage.
This AUP has examples of restricted behavior, but does not list all restricted behaviors. Ultimately, OpenMessage will decide whether your use violates the AUP. While we’ve done our best to make our AUP complete, readable, and understandable, you may still have additional questions. We get that. So, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com.